Honors, Grants, and Achievements
- Received SEC Faculty Travel Grant ($1410) to visit and lecture at Vanderbilt University.
- Received K-State Assessment Grant ($1000) to attend 2014 Qualtrics Summit.
- Received K-State Faculty Development Award ($2,000) to present at 2013 Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries Conference in Rome, Italy
- Received K-State International Incentive Grant ($2,000) for international projects
Honors and Achievements
- Received 2016 ESBCO/Alabama Library Association Research Paper Award: 1st place winner and runner-up award.
- Received Graduate Student Travel Award to attend 2012 Society of Sensory Professionals Conference; 2013 ALA Annual Conference; 2013 Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium
- Completed K-State Coffman Leadership Institute (2012)
- Selected as Field Recruiter for ALA Office for Diversity’s Discovering Librarianship Program (2010 – 2013)
- Received Kansas Library Association (KLA) Continuing Education Grant to attend 2011 ALA Mid-Winter Conference; 2013 ALA Mid-Winter Conference; 2013 Qualitative & Quantitative Methods in Libraries
- Selected as one of 24 participants in the Minnesota Institute for Early Career Librarians from Traditionally Underrepresented Groups (2010)
- ALA Emerging Leader – sponsored by LLAMA (2010)